An environment where everyone matters and can make a difference.
Denver, CO (80216)
Field Operations Inspector
Careers > Field Operations Inspector
bonfire..more than a company, a collection of talented and diverse individuals, united behind a singular purpose to ensure that every person has access to affordable broadband, because it makes their lives better. From our engineering and construction business that creates designs that last for generations, to our open access business SPARQ Open Fiber that builds and operates networks in communities of need. We are a values driven business that hires and inspires with these core values. Our people embrace innovation and lead by example, transforming our digital landscape to something that supports the greater good. If you want to be in a company where you can own your experience and where you can truly make a difference, join us, and together we can bring broadband—and opportunity—to every person that needs it. That’s the bonfire way.
Bonfire Engineering & Construction is looking for a Field Operations Inspector
We’re looking for individuals with grit, passion and drive that put the greater good above personal motivations. We believe in your growth, and we will provide the ability and opportunity to advance your career.
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers consistent work, Healthcare Benefits, and Flexible Time Off (FTO).
Are you a rockstar Field Operations Inspector with telecom experience and looking to work in an entrepreneurial and growing company that is values driven?
You would be:
- Overseeing construction projects
- Project Coordination
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers & construction personnel
- Material Management
- Contract Field Inspection to include the following:
- Inspecting subcontractors work in the field.
- Verifying work is being completed to Bonfire and permitting jurisdictions standards
- Overseeing fiber optic placement to include (Plowing, Trenching, Boring, Fiber Pulling, Fiber Splicing, and Fiber Testing)
- Daily production reporting
- Problem-solving to address delays, emergencies or other issues
- Comply with safety, permitting and legal requirements
- Reporting progress to Bonfire & clients
- Traveling throughout Colorado to inspect projects
We are a team, we help each other no matter the job, if you have a strong work ethic and believe that values drive business then we want to talk to you!
We believe the culture of our business and our people are what make us different. Our passion is creating an environment where everyone matters and can make a difference. We hire, we inspire, and we grow together based on these values – that’s the Bonfire way.
- Only full-time employees eligible
- This position will require travel throughout the week to oversee and inspect projects throughout Colorado. You will have the ability to work some days remote; however, the expectation is you'll be on site for most projects Monday through Friday. This would include overnight stays throughout the week for specific projects. Most work will be within 1-3 hours from Denver.
- Company truck will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Field/Construction Management: 3 years (Required)
- Telecommunication: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations