An environment where everyone matters and can make a difference.
Denver, CO (80216)
Product & Strategy Analyst
Careers > Product Manager
About us: bonfire…more than a company, a collection of talented and diverse individuals, united behind a singular purpose to ensure that every person has access to affordable broadband, because it makes their lives better. From our engineering and construction business that creates designs that last for generations, to our open access business SPARQ Open Fiber that builds and operates networks in communities of need. We are a values driven business that hires and inspires with these core values. Our people embrace innovation and lead by example, transforming our digital landscape to something that supports the greater good. If you want to be in a company where you can own your experience and where you can truly make a difference, join us, and together we can bring broadband—and opportunity—to every person that needs it. That’s the bonfire way.
Why Work at bonfire: You can make a difference, you can create your own path, you can be challenged in an environment that rewards grit and ingenuity. When we say we are a values driven organization, it isn’t just talk. As a company we follow the EOS methodology which supports our growth and ensures that our purpose, our core values, and our employees are aligned to our work efforts.
Commitment - We are building something so much bigger than ourselves. We push through with tenacity, no matter the obstacle. Our persistence is our superpower. We each bring unique talents, styles, and skills. Together these things provide a conduit to make us stronger than we could ever be alone.
Character Matters - We are courteous, helpful, and always treat others the way we would want to be treated — at work and in our personal lives. Integrity is at the core of our behavior and relationship with each other. We stretch to be better as a company and individuals in every interaction we have.
Be the fuel - If we say we will do it, we deliver. We constantly research and learn new skills so that we can deliver better products and services in fulfilling our purpose. We push ownership at all levels and are masters of our own experience within the business.
Collaborate, Don’t Isolate - We believe diversity in opinion creates better solutions. We think outside the box, end encourage truth over harmony when trying to solve a problem. We seek out issues to solve and don’t wait to be told the answer. We use curiosity and ingenuity to bring people together.
Job Description: You will be responsible for business case development and capital prioritization analysis, pricing and packaging strategy, market research, business case presentations, sales and marketing outreach, and other ad hoc analyses and projects that the Product and Strategy team focuses on.
- BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field of study, or 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment, as well as deal in ambiguity
- Excellent ability to use Excel for business case and financial modeling
- Significant experience creating executive level presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong written communication skills and ability to write detailed reports in Word
- An interest in the telecommunications infrastructure space and helping Americans connect to high-speed internet
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 0-3 years working in a similar role. Open to recent university graduates
- Prior telecommunications experience is a nice to have
At a minimum, a background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Job Type: Full-time
Base Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute / relocate:
- Denver, CO 80216: Reliably commute to the office at least one day per week preferred
- Open to fully remote
- BS / BA in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field of study (Preferred)
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Denver (Preferred)